At first, I thought Kiki was just prone to ear infections. But then she started getting flaky skin and some scabs that recently have gotten a lot worse. Kiki scratches and bites at her skin until it bleeds. She’s on a good flea control medicine, so I don’t think that’s the problem. I’ve tried giving her baths with an oatmeal shampoo and switched her to grain-free dog food, but nothing has helped. Below are the top 10 best-selling dog food for allergies among new Pet4food shoppers. Feel free to select whichever dog food for allergies you think to qualify as the “best” – you can find our full inventory of dog food for allergies.
Tend to your furry friend with Purina Pro Plan Salmon & Rice Formula. This high-protein dry food for adult dogs is formulated to nurture your sidekick’s sensitive skin and stomach. It features real, nutrient-rich salmon as the very first ingredient in a highly-digestible recipe with rice and oatmeal. This dry dog food is fortified with live probiotics and prebiotic fiber for your pet pal’s digestive and immune health. It also contains omega-6 fatty acids and vitamin A to help nourish your cuddly companion’s skin and coat and omega-3 fatty acids to support healthy joints and mobility.
- This easily-digestible dog food is crafted without corn, wheat or soy.
- High-protein recipe features real, nutrient-rich salmon as the very first ingredient.
- Formulated to nurture your sidekick’s sensitive skin and stomach.
- Includes omega-6 fatty acids to help support a healthy skin and coat.
- Fortified with live probiotics and prebiotic fiber for digestive and immune health.
Give your dog the complete and balanced nutrition he needs with Purina Pro Plan Adult Shredded Blend Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food. It’s crafted with real chicken as the very first ingredient and with 26% protein, it offers an optimal protein-to-fat ratio to help your pal stay in shape. This kibble has a twist, combining tender, shredded morsels blended with dry food for a complex texture your dog will love. Best of all, it’s packed with guaranteed live probiotics to help encourage healthy digestion to ensure things keep running smoothly. Not only does this dry dog food focus on your pup’s nutritional needs, but it also has the savory flavor he naturally craves. So, show your dog some extra love and serve up a beneficial bowl of Purina Pro Plan!
- A high protein formula featuring real chicken as the first ingredient.
- Combines hard kibble and tender, shredded pieces for a flavor and texture your pal will adore.
- Includes live probiotics to support immune and digestive system health.
- Natural prebiotic fiber helps promote ideal intestinal flora and digestion.
- Fortified with vitamin A and omega-6 fatty acids to help nourish your pooch’s coat and skin.
Nourish your furry friend from the inside out with Hill’s Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Chicken Recipe. This dry dog food is specifically designed for adult dogs. It features real chicken first and contains prebiotic fiber to support a balanced microbiome for healthy digestion. This recipe also delivers a generous source of vitamin E and omega-6 fatty acids to promote healthy skin and a lustrous coat. You’ll love knowing that it’s backed by decades of cutting-edge research, and your dog will love the way every bite tastes!
- Contains prebiotic fiber to support your pup’s digestive health.
- Highly digestible to encourage nutrient absorption and stools that are easier to pick up.
- Made with natural ingredients, vitamin E, omega-6 fatty acids and other nutrients to promote healthy skin and a lustrous coat.
- Made in the USA with quality global ingredients.
- Formulated by Hill’s—a veterinarian recommended brand in the pet food industry.
Help keep your furry buddy’s belly healthy with Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Supplements Probiotics Dog Supplement, Fortiflora Canine Nutritional Supplement. This great-tasting probiotic supplement powder is specially formulated to promote normal intestinal microflora in dogs suffering from diarrhea. It is crafted in collaboration with nutritionists, researchers and veterinarians to contain a specific amount of live microorganisms and antioxidants to help support digestive health and reduce gas. This probiotic supplement powder is paw-fect for all breeds of dogs in any stage of life and is developed using a proprietary microencapsulation process for enhanced stability.
- Great-tasting probiotic supplement powder for dogs.
- Crafted in collaboration with nutritionists, researchers and veterinarians.
- Developed using a proprietary microencapsulation process for enhanced stability.
- Specially formulated to promote normal intestinal microflora in dogs suffering from diarrhea.
- Contains live microorganisms and antioxidants to help support digestive health and reduce gas.
Nourish your furry friend with the balanced diet nature intended when you feed him Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream Grain-Free Dry Dog Food. Formulated with novel proteins including real smoked salmon, this grain-free recipe includes peas and sweet potatoes that deliver the highly-digestible energy your active pup needs, along with natural antioxidant support from real fruits and vegetables and dried chicory root for prebiotic support and healthy digestion. Essential minerals are chelated with amino acids to optimize their absorption and ensure maximum benefit, for complete and balanced nutrition with a taste of the wild your furry pal will crave.
- The grain-free recipe features novel proteins including real smoked salmon for delicious nutrition that’s easy to digest and ideal for the pooch with food allergies or sensitivities.
- Powerful antioxidants from fruits and vegetables including tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries help support his immune system and overall health.
- Chelated minerals help ensure maximum absorption of vital nutrients; omega fatty acids support healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Made with ingredients from trusted and sustainable sources with no grain, corn, wheat, filler, artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
- Made in the USA by a family-owned and run company with the most scientifically advanced food safety protocols.
Give your four-legged friend the nutrition he needs for lifelong health and happiness with Hill’s Science Diet Adult Large Breed Dry Dog Food. Featuring real chicken as the very first ingredient, it’s scientifically formulated to provide complete and balanced nutrition that’s tailored to deliver a visible difference in large breed dogs. Natural sources of glucosamine and chondroitin provide the building blocks of healthy cartilage and joints for ideal mobility, while the added vitamins, minerals and nutrients deliver clinically-proven antioxidant benefits.
- Real chicken is the very first ingredient in this highly-digestible, flavorful recipe that’s scientifically formulated to provide complete and balanced nutrition.
- Natural sources of glucosamine and chondroitin support the development of healthy cartilage and joints.
- Clinically proven antioxidant blend including vitamins C and E supports strong immunity and overall good health.
- Omega-6 fatty acids and other added nutrients nourish the skin and promote a noticeably shiny coat.
- Made in Hill’s U.S. facilities using high-quality ingredients and no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
The carefully formulated Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Gastrointestinal Low Fat in Loaf Canned Dog Food is designed to help keep your pup’s tummy healthy for a happy furbaby and a happy you, too! It delivers the nutrition your best friend needs when recovering from issues like vomiting, diarrhea and appetite loss. The low fat content is paw-some for pups who have trouble digesting fat. Prebiotics support a balance of good gut bacteria, while a blend of dietary fibers supports healthy digestion. Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil help to nourish and soothe your dog’s GI tract for a comfy tummy. Plus, antioxidants support a strong, healthy immune system. In addition to all of these paw-some benefits, this food helps to reduce the chance of bladder crystals developing for a healthy urinary tract, too!
- Tasty, palatable prescription diet specifically formulated to support healthy digestion in your dog.
- Highly digestible proteins and prebiotics support digestive health and optimal stool quality.
- Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil and a blend of fibers support GI health.
- Antioxidants support a healthy immune system.
- Helps to prevent crystals from forming in the bladder for paw-sitive urinary healthy.
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Hydrolyzed Protein Adult HP Dry Dog Food is designed to help pups who suffer from tummy troubles, hair loss and itching due to food sensitivities. This highly palatable food is made with hydrolyzed proteins, which break down into tiny pieces so they’re easily absorbed. These little pieces also have less risk of triggering an immune reaction than traditional proteins. B vitamins, amino acids and omega-3 fatty acids support paw-somely healthy skin and coat. This food also features an exclusive blend of fibers to help support healthy digestion, paw-fect for dogs who are prone to digestive upsets like diarrhea. This diet is designed for both adult dogs and puppies, so it can support your furbaby’s health during his entire life.
- Diet formulated specifically for dogs with food sensitivities and skin, coat and digestive issues.
- Helps to reduce skin and GI reactions that may result from common proteins in dog foods.
- Fibers and prebiotics support healthy digestion.
- B vitamins, amino acids and omega-3 fatty acids support healthy skin and coats.
- Paw-some for both puppies and adult dogs.
Your pup might be petite now, but he won’t be for long! You can help him grow big and strong with Purina Pro Plan Puppy Large Breed Chicken & Rice Formula with Probiotics Dry Dog Food. Carefully designed for our larger fur-iends who will be over 50 pounds once mature, it provides the essential nutrients he needs in his biggest growing stage. Chicken is the first ingredient, delivering plenty of the protein he requires. The addition of DHA from omega-rich fish oils helps support your furbaby’s brain and vision development. Plus, it contains live probiotics to keep his tummy happy and support his immune health.
- Designed just for our larger puppy fur-iends who will weigh over 50 pounds when they grow up.
- Paw-vides essential building-blocks your pup needs to grow up strong, healthy and happy.
- High-protein recipe with chicken as the first ingredient so you can feel good about how you’re nourishing your pooch.
- Contains live probiotics to support his digestive and immune health.
- DHA from omega-rich fish oil supports your pal’s brain and vision development.
Rachael Ray Nutrish Real Chicken & Veggies Recipe is made with simple, natural ingredients, like real U.S. farm-raised chicken, which is always the number one ingredient, combined with wholesome vegetables.
- Real U.S. farm-raised chicken is the #1 ingredient in this natural food for dogs of all stages. It’s a complete, balanced meal, and has been formulated without poultry by-product meal, fillers, wheat or wheat gluten, artificial colors, or preservatives.
- Rich in wholesome fiber from brown rice and beet pulp, which also provides prebiotics. They both work together to help support a healthy digestive system.
- Peas and carrots are excellent sources of vitamins and minerals that provide your pet with the nutrition they need.
- Poultry fat provides natural sources of omega fatty acids to aid in healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Prepared in American facilities!
Why should I buy veterinary diets from Chewy?
We offer competitive prices and free shipping on orders over $49. Plus, you’ll save more if you sign up for automatic refills with Autoship at Checkout. Pet4food experts are available 24/7 to answer any questions you have.
How do I order veterinary diets?
- Search for the diet your veterinarian recommends and add it to your cart. You can purchase your veterinary diets along with any other items you need.
- At Checkout, you’ll be asked for your pet’s name and veterinary clinic information so we can confirm that the item is authorized by your veterinarian.
- Place your order and we’ll take care of contacting your veterinarian. If you have a copy of your authorization, you can expedite the process by uploading a scan or photo of it to the Prescriptions section in your account or your order confirmation. You can also Email us at email@example.com.
If your clinic needs more information from you or recommends a different diet, we’ll let you know immediately.
I have a copy of the authorization from my veterinarian. Can I send it to you?
Yes. If you have a paper copy of your veterinarian’s authorization, you can upload a scan or photo to the Prescriptions section in your account or your order confirmation. You can also Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I use a veterinarian’s authorization if it was written by a veterinarian out of state?
Yes. We accept valid authorizations from anywhere in the United States, Canada, and U.S. territories such as Puerto Rico.
Why do I need a veterinarian’s authorization?
Veterinary diets are formulated with the precise ingredients and nutrients needed to address specific medical issues. Because these diets are formulated for medical issues, veterinary authorization is needed to advise you on the best way to give them to your pet and to monitor your pet’s health while they are on the diet.
Can someone else (such as a caretaker or family member) place an order for my pet?
Yes, but we’ll need them to contact us and provide the full name of the pet’s owner after the order is placed. This is so the veterinary clinic can locate your pet’s records when we contact them. Email us at email@example.com, start a chat on pet4food.com, We’re here for you 24/7.
Do authorizations expire?
Yes. Your veterinarian will tell us when your authorization expires and how many refills you have before they’d like you to check back in with them.
Can I set up automatic refills?
Yes. Sign up for Autoship at Checkout and select how often you need refills. We’ll automatically ship your veterinary diets for as long as your authorization allows. If you run out of refills or your authorization expires, we’ll automatically contact your veterinarian for a new authorization.
What if I have more questions? How can I reach the veterinary diets team at Pet4food?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, start a chat on pet4food.com, We’re here for you 24/7.